In our homes old, young, handicapped people live together in warm, familiar atmosphere. They are fully integrated in daily life. This integration is our answer to loneliness and isolation. Due to their illness, the joy they have lost in life, we return it back to them through this integration. We care for the body-hygiene but we also take care of their soul and feelings.
We offer following activities:
1. Integration in commune and community
2. Twice a week creative paint and art therapy
3. Daily walks
4. Individual Sport and movement therapy with Sport machine
5. Music, dancing and Disco
7. Spontaneous outings with our busses (with extra costs)
8. Yearly vacation with our group (with extra costs)
Our goal is that in spite of their handicapped they feel needed and welcomed in Life.
Our Programs are flexible. Due to our spontaneous and flexible structure our people live very normal. We are open to new ideas and excitements.